Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

T14SG and phoenix sim issues

Old 08-15-2017, 02:49 PM
blkissimple

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default T14SG and phoenix sim issues

Hi, just acquired me a nice Futuba T14SG, i also have Phoenix Simulator. and i having issues with using my T14SG with Sim. alil background so you guys can get a good idea.
i have a device RX2SIM which allows me to connect a RX that is binded to the TX so i can fly on Sim without being hard wired in. I have used this setup when i was using my previous
Tx, 9XR without any issues, straight easy to set up the device easy plug and play. but this isnt the story with the T14SG, i am using a FrSKY 6ch Rx with my T14SG but my controls on the Sim are all over the place
like if the sticks are all jumbled..... is there something i should be doing in my settings for sim use? please help cause i am trying to get use to the feel for this Tx before i begin using it on my Trex 600.
thanks for any input in this matter
Frank
Old 08-16-2017, 06:58 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You're combining vendors. We cannot comment on how the receiver and sim interact. If the transmitter/receiver combination works when servos are plugged into the receiver, then the problem is in the device that's external to the receiver.

It may be that the receiver isn't quite compatible with the transmitter. We don't know.

We can only advise about Futaba equipment. If the 14SG transmitter works nicely with the supplied Futaba receiver, then the problem's not Futaba's problem.