Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

Slight Radio mishap. Help?

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2004, 09:12 AM
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Slight Radio mishap. Help?

I was tuning in the setup on my Sukhoi and working with my 9ZHP. I was setting in the front room with the radio on my leg and reached across to fidget with a control horn. The radio fell off my leg and onto its face and bent/broke 2 switches, switch c, a 3 position and switch d, a 2 position. Neither of the switches are being used in my setup yet. Question is, are these terribly difficult to replace? I don't want to send the radio in right now, the season is just beginning. If it is too difficult for me to fix, can a local electronics repair shop fix it? Can I order the parts and get them fairly quickly? Thanks for advice..

Kevin Battenfield
Old 03-15-2004, 11:38 AM
RTK
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Slight Radio mishap. Help?

I had a similar mishap on a different radio. It took only 10 days to have it back. I would not ever let anybody but a repair center touch that unit. There is alot of stuff packed into those babies.