Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

Is this really true?

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2002, 01:33 PM
Geistware
My Feedback: (16)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is this really true?

I have my doubts but stranger things have happened!

Donīt ask me why?? cuz I donīt know the answer.
Back when I bought my second plane, a Golberg Tiger 2. It came with dual ailerons, something I wasnīt expecting. My LHS told me about connecting ailerons to channel 1 and 7. And trust me I was a little bit in denial to try it. But I did. Works just fine. The thing is that both ailerons will work the same way, so you have to make sure of the orientation which you srew it in the wing panels. But its perfectly normal. The equipment I was using was a FUTABA FM dual conversion 7 channel receiver, don't remember the model, but it came in the box with my FUTABA 4vf FM radio.

Try it, it'l surprise you just as it did me.
Old 08-22-2002, 01:46 PM
amcross
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is this really true?

Geist,
Yes, and it has been discussed in the radio forum quite a bit. Feel free to search for the discussion.

This is NOT considered 'a feature' and we can not guarantee that the 'ghost signal' that channel 6 is getting will always be 100% accurate and is safe to use in this configuration.