Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

9C Super/ 9ZWCII Modules

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2005, 02:39 PM
BR289
My Feedback: (106)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 9C Super/ 9ZWCII Modules

Hello,
Am I correct in assuming that the module in my 9C Super ( FP-TP-FM ) wont work in the new 9Z WCII that I just ordered?
I did just order the new TP-FSM Synthesized module for my 9CS, but have been told the that module wont work either in the 9Z WCII.
If I cant use either of those in the 9Z....will the SYNTHESIZED module for the 9Z WCII work in the 9CS?
It get awfully confusing!
Thanks
Old 02-23-2005, 04:48 PM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: 9C Super/ 9ZWCII Modules

The TP-series modules used in the 9C-series transmitters are not suitable for the 9Z. Neither the fixed-frequency nor the synthesized version.

The synthesized module for the 9Z cannot be used in any other tranmitter. The 9Z module is programmed electronically with software only in the 9Z system.

Here's an FAQ on the modules with respect to the 9Z:

http://www.futaba-rc.com/faq/product-faq.html#q19
Old 02-23-2005, 09:14 PM
BR289
My Feedback: (106)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 9C Super/ 9ZWCII Modules

What I got from that is I can use the TK in both the 9CS and 9Z, just not the synthesized version, right?
Thanks