Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

7CAP timer?

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2006, 09:35 PM
8D3
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 7CAP timer?

I cant get the timer function on my 7CAP to work.I followed the example in the book and still it sits on 00:00.What am I missing?
Old 05-11-2006, 03:40 PM
Krysta

Default RE: 7CAP timer?

Hi 8D3,

Please let us know if you are trying to set this on the throttle or a switch.

I hope you find this information helpful. You can also reach our Futaba support technical team at 217-398-8970, or via fax at 217-398-7721.

Sincerely,
Krysta
Lead Futaba Customer Service and Programming Technician
Futaba Service Center USA

ORIGINAL: 8D3

I cant get the timer function on my 7CAP to work.I followed the example in the book and still it sits on 00:00.What am I missing?
Old 05-11-2006, 04:15 PM
8D3

I tried the throttle per the example.Im going to reread the manual,I dont remember seeing a switch option.Either way would be fine,perfer the method that allows for reseting the timer the simplest.
Old 05-11-2006, 04:42 PM
Krysta

When you go into the Timer menu, first make sure that it is not Inhibited in the upper right hand corner. Turn the dial til this says Off. Next go down to the Mode, you will want to set this to count either Up or Down, then going down one more space you will see where you can change this to either a switch or your throttle stick. Last I go up two spaces to the time itself and decide how many minutes I want it to count up or down. Once all of these steps are done, press End and get out of that menu.
Now go to your main page and flip either the switch or move your throttle stick, you should see the timer moving.

Please remember that there was a problem in some of the first run 7C's. When setting the timer to the throttle stick, the ATV's on the aileron were being set back to 0%. Please check yours and if this is the case, send this back to us and we will repair this at no charge.

I hope you find this information helpful. You can also reach our Futaba support technical team at 217-398-8970, or via fax at 217-398-7721.

Sincerely,
Krysta
Lead Futaba Customer Service and Programming Technician
Futaba Service Center USA

ORIGINAL: 8D3

I tried the throttle per the example.Im going to reread the manual,I dont remember seeing a switch option.Either way would be fine,perfer the method that allows for reseting the timer the simplest.
Old 05-16-2006, 09:45 PM
8D3

Thanks,that worked.I was missing going back to off when I select 3 to start the timer.