Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

4 aileron servos

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2006, 12:33 PM
Buka

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4 aileron servos

hi ...

i have the 14 mz and want to set up my models with 2 aileron servos per wing ... the ailerons are split in 2 . so i have no bining between the servos when they are plug into the coresponding flap and aileron chanels how ever ... i have a certain disblans in response the aileron servo responds faster to the stick ... i know this is normal due to the chanel grouping ... how ever .. is there a way i can fix this and have all 4 servos respond at the same time ?
Old 05-30-2006, 03:08 PM
Krysta

Default RE: 4 aileron servos

Hi Buka,

You will just want to pick the correct wing type when you set up your new plane. If you select a 4 Aileron model, in the Model type, you will not see a difference in the reaction times of your servos. The 14MZ was designed to compensate for this.

I hope you find this information helpful. You can also reach our Futaba support technical team at 217-398-8970, or via fax at 217-398-7721.

Sincerely,
Krysta Hunt
Lead Futaba Customer Service and Programming Technician
Futaba Service Center USA

ORIGINAL: Buka

hi ...

i have the 14 mz and want to set up my models with 2 aileron servos per wing ... the ailerons are split in 2 . so i have no bining between the servos when they are plug into the coresponding flap and aileron chanels how ever ... i have a certain disblans in response the aileron servo responds faster to the stick ... i know this is normal due to the chanel grouping ... how ever .. is there a way i can fix this and have all 4 servos respond at the same time ?
Old 05-31-2006, 01:19 PM
Buka

Default RE: 4 aileron servos

as i am not in the states couldt u post the code af well .. so i could ring them

well look i have selected the rite wing type ... and have tried 4 ailerons and i always get the same results ... maybe some special mixing is neccesary ?