Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

12z Help

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2006, 12:03 PM
hoverVT
My Feedback: (14)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 12z Help

Bax, Could you please tell me how to get triple rate to function in a 12z. I am using a 9 channel 1024 pcm and am trying to get 3 rate for elevator on switch sc and can only get the switch to funtion in two settings Thanks Tony
Old 07-10-2006, 01:01 AM
jayjayneri

Default RE: 12z Help

If Bax doens't answer you right away, post this in the general radio forum section and I will be glad to help you. Bax doesn't like anyone else answering questions on this section of the forum.
Old 07-11-2006, 12:56 PM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

To set 3 different rates for your elevator, you go into the AFR(D/R) menu in the Model menu. Navigate to the channel box, rotate the dial to get 'elevator' in the box. Now use the small joystick control to move over to the box with 'AFR' in it. Press the dial. You'll see a screen with the several dual rates. Turn #1 so that it's no longer inhibited. You rotate the dial and then press it. The rate will be "on" or "off". Navigate over the the switch box, press the dial, and select which switch you want to set. Press the dial to set up the position of the swtich that will turn on that rate. Exit back to the main AFR screen, move the switch to the position you just set in the switch menu, and set the rate you wish. This sets up the first rate.

Repeat this for the second rate, except you'll move the 3-position switch to the position you want this new rate at.
Old 07-11-2006, 01:50 PM
hoverVT
My Feedback: (14)

Works great Bax thanks for the info and I love the 12z they just need to work on the manual and make it more like the 9c and people will be able to understand it Thanks Tony