Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

9C Super Aux questions

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2006, 08:23 AM
Boo2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 9C Super Aux questions

Hi,

1. I f I set a pmix from ofst as master to 7:aux1 as slave I do not get an option for Link, however if I change the slave to 8:aux2 I do get an option for link, why is this ?

2. I want to have a servo move from it's centre position to one end of its travel as the VRE slider moves from one end of its range to the other. To achieve this I have tried set a mix from master 8:Aux2 to slave 8:Aux2 utilising the offset to have the servo travel from the centre position to one end as the VRE slider moves across the full slider range. I have put various percentages in the Rate L & Rate H & Offset settingsbut nothing seems to do what I need. Can you tell me how to achieve my goal of having the full slider travel move the servo from centre to one end of it's range ?

Thanks,

Boo
Old 07-24-2006, 02:52 PM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: 9C Super Aux questions

We can only speak about our transmitter here.

1) We used a pmix and set offset as master and flap as slave. Worked fine, we had the link option...in fact, we had it with all channels. The only mixes that this didn't work on were pmix 6 & 7, which don't allow offset mixes.

2) For your second question, we did this: We set channel 6 to VR-D as the activating control. We made an offset mix with channel 6 as slave. We set the mix to 100%. The entire slider range would move a servo from its center to one extreme. VR-E behaves the same way.
Old 07-25-2006, 04:25 AM
Boo2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: Bax
2) For your second question, we did this: We set channel 6 to VR-D as the activating control. We made an offset mix with channel 6 as slave. We set the mix to 100%. The entire slider range would move a servo from its center to one extreme. VR-E behaves the same way.
Sorry, I have tried all this and it doesn't work for me. Please can you be more specific :

1. Was the Mix Master set to 6:Flap or to VR-D ?
2. Was the Mix Slave st to 6:Flap ?
3. Was Link on or off ?
4. Did you use a switch ?
5. What values did you have in Rate H and Rate L ?
6. What value did you have in Offset ?

Sorry to be so pedantic but I reall need to know the exact setup so I can dupicate it precesely in my TX. I had already tried all combinations of the several possible mixes without positive result both with and without channel 6 set to VR-D as activating control.

Thanks,

Boo
Old 07-25-2006, 09:10 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

For the second part of your original question:

1) We set Channel 6 in the Aux-ch menu to VR-D

2) We then went to the advanced menu and picked Pmix 1 (though any will work)

3) We uninhibited the mix. Master is set to OFST, Slave is set to Flap.

4) We didn't change anything else on that page, although you can choose to activate a switch to turn the mix on and off.

5) We set the offset amount to -100%. You can use +100% instead. The only difference is the direction of travel when you move the VR-D slider.

6) There is no Rate H and Rate L in the pmix.

We did not use Link or Trim. The servo will go from one extreme to the center of its travel while you move the slider from one extreme to the other.

If this doesn't work, you may need to contact your regional Futaba service center for assistance. Please remember that we are the service and support center for Futaba Hobby R/C products in North America.