Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

9C Four aileron set up MIX questiion

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2006, 07:40 AM
Flyboy1958
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 9C Four aileron set up MIX questiion

OK, I have CH1=right aileron, CH6=left aileron, CH7=right upper, CH8=left upper. Now to mix chennel 7 to work just like channel 1, can I just use any MIX and change it so CH. 1 is master, and CH.7 is slave? What about CH.8?, just go to another MIX and put CH.6 master and CH.8 slave?
Old 07-31-2006, 03:46 PM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: 9C Four aileron set up MIX questiion

If you are adding extra ailerons for a biplane, then the third and fourth aileron would all be mixed so that channel 1 is the slave. In a normal 2-aileron servo mix, the second servo is slaved to channel 1. Then to adjust the mix percentage and direction to the the proper amount of throw you want.

You are mixing a FUNCTION. In the 9C, channel 1 is the aileron FUNCTION, so you'd make multiple surfaces work with it as the master.