Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

servo chatter y

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2003, 10:04 AM
rich141

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default servo chatter y

i have a problems.i bought a used plane with
rdf 127 receiver in a plane that has dual aileron's
servo's. thy buzz infrequently and infrequently the plane's seam's to make sudden aileron roll's.with out impute.
i changed them out the servo's with some other's and thy buzz also.the dual servo's wire's are soldered together in to one plug.
is this the wrong way to install them.
OR do i need to look at having the receiver checked or repaired.
please help
Rich
Old 02-19-2003, 02:53 PM
Krysta

Default servo chatter y

Hi rich141,

It sounds as though, since you changed out your servos, that the problem lies in the solder connections in you dual servo leads.

You may want to purchase new Dual Servo leads and see if you still experience this problem.

I hope you find this information helpful. Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 217-398-8970 for Support, 217-398-0007 for Service or via fax at 217-398-7721 or by email at [email protected].

Sincerely,
Krysta
Lead Futaba Customer Service and Programming Technician
Also you may want to check our Website at (http://www.futaba-rc.com)
Old 02-19-2003, 04:18 PM
Geistware
My Feedback: (16)

Default servo chatter y

The servos will buzz for many reasons but as Krysta says, lack of signal or power is usually the problem. Make sure you have good tight connections. Replace your "Y" cable to see if that improves the performance.
Old 02-26-2003, 09:19 PM
rich141

Default servo chatter

I replaced the servo's with new one's soldered the Y connection to gather the same and work's fine.
i fond one of the servo's charters and the other one seamed quit and fine by it self.but when connected together both chattered in Renascence. one hit the trash.