Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

12Z Servo Sync issue

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2007, 09:02 PM
SU29
My Feedback: (20)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 12Z Servo Sync issue

I have a 12Z with a PCM reciever and cannot figure out why the left elevator servo plugged into channel 1 moves the control surface about 1/8 inch before the servo plugged into channel 2 (right elevator) moves. I'm using Airplane with 2 ail wing and Ailvator for tail type.

All ATV, EXPO are the same for both directions and sub trims are at ZERO. I have a Rudder to Aileron mix and a Rudder to Elevator mix. No other mixes.

I'm not sure where to look for the problem at this point. I'm using all HD servo ext and digital servos.

Thanks for your help

Jeff
Old 07-31-2007, 04:48 PM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: 12Z Servo Sync issue

You may have something mixed-in that you shouldn't. Possibly having the second channel go in or out at a reduced speed. Try creating a new model from scratch and see what happens.
Old 08-01-2007, 06:09 AM
SU29
My Feedback: (20)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: 12Z Servo Sync issue

I will do this to fix the issue however all mixes have been removed and it still is the same.

thanks Bill.