Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

12z for dummies needed

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 07:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 12z for dummies needed

Hi all...

I am a proud 12z owner and have been a computer tech for many years.

Programming my 12z is harder than learning a foreign language for anything other than the basics.

I am using perhaps 10% of the radios capabilities and really want to utilize it more.

When faced with situations like this in the computer tech world, I resort to tech books and hard core learn what I need.

Is there such a resource for the 12z? I'm at my wits end with this...

Cheers

Goose
Old 08-22-2008, 10:09 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: 12z for dummies needed

We don't know of such a resource at this time.
Old 08-22-2008, 10:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 12z for dummies needed

Hi Bill...

Thanks for your reply.

We (the Futaba community) certainly appreciate your dedicated and unrelenting hard work in answering the endless questions with these radios.

I see a bigger problem in this. If one guy has to work as hard as you do on this for such a large group of users, surely that indicates that necessary resource is missing.

I don't know how many 12z's or 14's have been sold, but I imagine it to be significant. There certainly seem to be enough users out there successfully using the extensive features of Futaba's top end radio's to gather information that would make a great resource. Perhaps thats an avenue worth following up on for Futaba.

In the meantime I will struggle my way through issues, leveraging information from the likes of yourself until more info is available.

I will post my specific issue in the appropriate place.

Thanks again

Goose