Community
Search
Notices
Futaba Radios Direct support forum Ask any questions you may have about Futaba radios and product here and get answers direct from Futaba

'Advanced' Programming

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 04:09 AM
skyboyken

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 'Advanced' Programming

Hi Bax,

I have a 12FG and it is a magnificent transmitter! By far and away the best I have owned.

is there anywhere I can get an explanation and examples of things which are mentioned in the manual but not explained fully? I mean things like Link, Logic switches, Virtual Channels and Offsets for example.

I'm not criticising the manual, it does a very good job of explaining the things it does explain. I'm aware that the things on my list are not easy to explain and that's why they aren't in the manual.

I know you or Krysta have explained VC's and Offsets in posts here and that's great as far as it goes. I just have a sense that there is a tremendous amount of programming power available that I don't understand well enough to think clearly about or use.

Ken.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:33 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: 'Advanced' Programming

At this time, there isn't a resource such as you're looking for.
Old 04-13-2009, 07:20 PM
skyboyken

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 'Advanced' Programming

Thanks for the quick and straightforward reply!

Ken.