Go Back  RCU Forums > Glow Engines, Gas Engines, Fuel & Mfg Support Forums > Gas Engines
Reload this Page >

I can no longer warranty JC engines

Community
Search
Notices
Gas Engines Questions or comments about gas engines can be posted here

I can no longer warranty JC engines

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2010, 11:26 PM
BadAzzMaxx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I can no longer warranty JC engines

To all that own a JC engine Area 51 or 102 that got them through RC Extreme Power.

I have been informed by the New exclusive JC engine dealer that I will no longer get repair parts for the engines and that I abandoned my customers on warranty service.

He said he was responsible for JC not sending me repair parts anymore.

As far as I know I have not abandoned any customer and replaced the bad crank system in any engine that was sent to me while I could get parts, Did not make any difference where it was in warranty or was the first or fifth owner or no matter who they bought it from as long as I could get parts for them., I knew they were bad cranks and bad from the day they were made.

So could someone find one person that I abandoned untill I could no longer get parts for them, But it does look like I will have to abandoned them now.

So I did not feel it was right not to repair them for the customers who bought them.

According to what I was told the new exclusive JC dealer will be taking care of all warranty service form this point on, Sorry for this but it is completely out of my control.

If you have a Area 51 that is still under warranty and it has the old style crank system you might should send it to them before the warranty runs out because it will fail.

You can take the carb off and look at the crank, If it has two round hole in the lower part of the crank for oiling the needle bearings it is one of the old style cranks that do fail.

Again sorry for this and hope it works out well for the people who bought one of the engines.

I want to thank all that supported me in buying the engines, I bought and sold them in good faith that they would be backed up by the manufacture but that turned out not to be the case.

Milton
Old 10-17-2010, 11:43 PM
Piston
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I can no longer warranty JC engines

ALL JC ENGINES (whether you bought them from RC AERO PRODUCTS or others) will have their warranty honored in full.

All that is needed is to send us proof of purchase. Send your hurt engines to our North Eastern USA repair facility

B.J.’s Model Engine Service
51 Hillside Dr.
Beacon Falls, CT 06403
Phone & Fax: 203-888-4819

RC Aero is the North American distributor for JC engines and these products represent excellent quality and cost. Your investment is covered. Enjoy the engines.
Plus for any owners of JC 51 who want to upgrade to the new YD Aero series JC 60cc engine, we will offer you an EXCELLENT discount. Just call us.

Cheers to all

Henry

Old 10-17-2010, 11:47 PM
BadAzzMaxx

ORIGINAL: Piston

ALL JC ENGINES (whether you bought them from RC AERO PRODUCTS or others) will have their warranty honored in full.

All that is needed is to send us proof of purchase. Send your hurt engines to our North Eastern USA repair facility

51 Hillside Dr.
Beacon Falls, CT 06403

RC Aero is the North American distributor for JC engines and these products represent excellent quality and cost. Your investment is covered. Enjoy the engines.
Plus for any owners of JC 51 who want to upgrade to the new YD Aero series JC 60cc engine, we will offer you an EXCELLENT discount. Just call us.

Cheers to all

Henry

Henry
That is great news for me, I was contacted in the last two day's from customers with problems, Two with broken ears and one with a failed crank system.

Will pass this information on to them.

Thanks
Milton
Old 10-18-2010, 08:13 AM
BadAzzMaxx

Henry

As 72 posted in the other thread, I also would like to know about warranty work for engines that I and
www.extremeflightrc.com shipped to Canada, I know between the both of us we shipped a lot there and I have repaired quiet a few of them.

Just need to know so I know how to handle the cusromers when they contact me.

I also covered engines that came to the US from Germany and France.

Thanks
Milton
Old 10-18-2010, 10:34 PM
BadAzzMaxx

Henry
I think I and customers from Canada are awaiting for a answer to my last post.

Just want to make sure I do not misinform them and have the right answer for them.

Thanks again

Milton
Old 11-15-2010, 10:37 AM
BadAzzMaxx

ORIGINAL: Piston

51 Hillside Dr.
Beacon Falls, CT 06403

Cheers to all

Henry

Henry

Need to get some follow up from you on the warranty issues with JC engines.

Customers have contacted BJ for repairs but in my conversation with BJ he does not have parts and seems not to be able to get in contact with you in order to get them.

Kevin (JC engines) did send me some parts to fix engines that I already had here before you said you were taking over all the JC engines and would do the warranty work on them.

All those parts are gone and I have no more for repairs.

The customers and I are still waiting to find out how to handle there warranty problems.

Milton