Go Back  RCU Forums > Glow Engines, Gas Engines, Fuel & Mfg Support Forums > Gas Engines
Reload this Page >

Bennet Built Engines... Anything going on?

Community
Search
Notices
Gas Engines Questions or comments about gas engines can be posted here

Bennet Built Engines... Anything going on?

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2012, 11:08 AM
Capgains
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bennet Built Engines... Anything going on?

I'm looking for help to find a contact from Bennet Built Engines, or B&B Engines, a representative of the company, whoever is in the know of the company or handling the closing of it (or its transfer if that is the case).

In late September I sent an engine off to the company for repair, learning shortly after that Mr. Bennet had been in a terrible accident, and passed away. The website states that any engines needing repair would be returned so I didn't think anything about it, figuring it would come back at some point. Well, it's been over three months now, and the engine is still gone. I have left a message on the company phone answering machine, and sent a faxed note requesting the motor back but have received no response.

Does anyone know of a contact I can call, email, text, or write to followup on this?

Thanks,

Dan Gellner