Gas Engines Questions or comments about gas engines can be posted here

JC Engines (Question about)

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2015, 01:32 PM
w4mwk
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default JC Engines (Question about)

Hi, Name is Mike, I'm looking for information on the JC Engines, Are they still in business? If so, how do i contact them?
I have a 26% Pitts M12 Special and I'd like to put a JC 60 Twin on it, I know there are other brands out there like DLE, DA, 3W and others but being a POOR Boy from NC Retired/Disabled the JC 60 Twin is in my price range.
Thanks for looking,
Mike W4MWK
Old 12-27-2015, 09:09 PM
the pope

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

These engines will cause you greif sooner or later so just avoid them even if their cheap . When u need to replace the P.O.S. the cost has more than x2 . Get something better to begin with even if its a single of similar cc . DONT buy them , look at other forums to see why . Cheers the pope
Old 01-05-2016, 12:47 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by the pope
These engines will cause you greif sooner or later so just avoid them even if their cheap . When u need to replace the P.O.S. the cost has more than x2 . Get something better to begin with even if its a single of similar cc . DONT buy them , look at other forums to see why . Cheers the pope
x2