Go Back  RCU Forums > Glow Engines, Gas Engines, Fuel & Mfg Support Forums > Gas Engines
Reload this Page >

Copyright announcement of algorithm on mini CDI

Notices
Gas Engines Questions or comments about gas engines can be posted here

Copyright announcement of algorithm on mini CDI

Old 12-19-2016, 05:29 AM
kingspark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Copyright announcement of algorithm on mini CDI

This algorithm is to ensure a proper voltage boost curve nearly under any power range, and to maximize the efficiency,; get more convenience.

Within worldwide, We (KingSpark) invented this algorithm about in 2008, and have made and sold related product by utilizing this algorithm for many years, Cause by the illegal competition, we have quit formal CDI business long time ago,
But this does not mean we have quit from study on mini CDI, merely a few people know that, use that, we don’t chase a large scale.
A brief schematic of a mini DC (boost) CDI:

A DC CDI utilize a oscillator to drive a boost network to boost the input voltage to a primary voltage, commonly, 250V~320V, then by the trig signal the charged capacitor discharge to a HT coil, eventually we can get a high ignition spark.
This is the boost curve:

What the core algorithm we are announcing here is we can make the boost curve keep the proper shape like the upper diagram show in case of any input voltage, in this way, the CDI won’t burn, simultaneously, we can get a maximum ignition efficiency.

Power consumption diagram of KingSpark CDI:
(for instance @ 8000 RPM)

Power consumption diagram of our imitator: (Rxxx)
(for instance @ 8000 RPM)

One is descending, the other is increase, you can see the big difference.

THIS TIME, we have applied copyright protection for all of our IP, all the copyright of source code and the product are reserved,
And reserve the right to ascertain the imitator’s legal responsibility!!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	BriefDiag.png
Views:	386
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	2193849   Click image for larger version

Name:	KingSparkIU.png
Views:	237
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	2193851   Click image for larger version

Name:	R_ImitatorIU.png
Views:	226
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	2193852  
Attached Images
File Type: bmp
1612RCU.bmp (2.36 MB, 398 views)
Old 12-21-2016, 02:06 AM
Lifer
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

Copyright claims from Asia? Interesting irony!
Old 12-24-2016, 12:49 PM
Nitrovein

Originally Posted by lifer View Post
copyright claims from asia? Interesting irony!
+1
Just checked the calendar, it's not the 1:st of April...

Last edited by Nitrovein; 12-24-2016 at 12:52 PM.
Old 12-24-2016, 04:13 PM
CK1
My Feedback: (60)

Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts

A copywrite infringement on possibly previously hijacked technology from an Asian source . Hmmmm. This could be interesting to watch. NOT!
Old 12-24-2016, 06:24 PM
init4fun

Received 44 Likes on 38 Posts

All one needs to do is to look at the on line history of the development of the DC CDI and it will be plainly obvious that this design has been around since a Canadian gent invented it over 50 years ago . I see nothing new here ....
Old 12-25-2016, 05:55 PM
kingspark

He he,
irony, doubt, prejudice, everything pls go on.
Trust there won’t be abuse here, else I would quit from this BBS.

Any similar DC-CDI ,pls put it here, as possible as you can.

If you can prove we are not the first one objectively, I will glad to accept your conclusion, else you accept me pls.

I would describe the detail later, (aft 1 week or more)

Guys, go on everything you want to do, particularly make a example to show us a working DC-CDI under a range of 3.8-18V, hope there’s one exclude using our algorithm.
Old 12-26-2016, 10:58 AM
init4fun

Received 44 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by kingspark View Post
He he,
irony, doubt, prejudice, everything pls go on.
Trust there won’t be abuse here, else I would quit from this BBS.

Any similar DC-CDI ,pls put it here, as possible as you can.

If you can prove we are not the first one objectively, I will glad to accept your conclusion, else you accept me pls.

I would describe the detail later, (aft 1 week or more)

Guys, go on everything you want to do, particularly make a example to show us a working DC-CDI under a range of 3.8-18V, hope there’s one exclude using our algorithm.
A few thoughts in response to your post ;

1 , Yes indeed , everyone here is gonna be skeptical of the claims of a "better mousetrap" . We've heard it for years and seen pretty much every such claim go down in flames .

2 , Giving China's blatant and open disregard for the world's patent laws , your post here is seen as a somewhat sad sick joke , hence one gent's "April Fool's Day" reference .

3 , And lastly , threaten to "quit from this BBS" all you want to , till YOU prove your post is more than just BS , your not going to be taken seriously here . Trust me on that one . We don't need to do your patent research homework for you to see if a similar thing already exists , it all on YOU to prove to US that what you've got really IS "the latest & greatest thing since sliced bread" ....

I wish you well in your quest to build the better mousetrap , honestly and for real , because ALL improved products did start out as basic products needing a tweak here or there at one point or another , and then someone did come along and make the meaningful improvements . If what you build IS truly different , not a rip off of the pre existing technology draped in some computer graph nonsense , but actually what you seem to think it is , great ! the world will pave your driveway with dollars . But if this really IS just all the more of that "Free Energy !!!" nonsense , like it appears to be at first blush , well don't expect to be received as the next Edison rather than the next P.T. Barnum .......

Last edited by init4fun; 12-26-2016 at 04:55 PM. Reason: clarify my point
Old 04-14-2017, 04:01 AM
kingspark

Thanks all for your viewing,
Brief explanation & description update (Apr,2017)
1:
We can prove this claim is not a common blatant stunt easy,
We invented it nearly 10 years ago, see:
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/gas-...-sino-cdi.html

And I have keep in studying in mini-power system for more than 10 years, I am much more different, some US mates (etc. Sir M.N,MT,….) could know that.

We just noticed that Rxx is copying & imitating us hardly, in order to ensure a correct
understanding of the facts, we made this copyright claim.

2: We don’t think that the DC-CDI is a high technology nowdays, we sale this CDI samples in a losing price,mostly for demonstration, we have more interest to sale this technology.

3:
What I claimed is I have found out a new way to generate a designed - controlled - guided booster curve, not a common DC-CDI, this technology can make the CDI safer, convenient, and more efficiency, most viewer here can’t understand it except the CDI maker.
4:
This should be a steady innovation, we can prove it in any form you like, by image, video, live streaming….

“….the world will pave your driveway with dollars….”

We (I) have kept in studying in this area for many years, and have spent a lot of ¥ (RMB) in it, most thing we care about is where and when the $ come out ?

5:
Append more images & videos:
On 3.8V

On 14V:

(Sorry we can’t use youtube here)
Running on 14V
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjcwNz...8770.3416059.1

Same CDI Running on 3.8V

6:
My works you see here is just the tip of the iceberg, if there’s supports enough, I would issue more.

7:
Demonstration samples available:
Ebay link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/322483317218...84.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/322365112120...84.m1555.l2649
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03132.JPG
Views:	177
Size:	169.5 KB
ID:	2209602   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03157.JPG
Views:	173
Size:	171.5 KB
ID:	2209604  
Old 04-14-2017, 06:58 AM
kmeyers

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Sir, you truly are funny. You act as if you have the path to cold fusion.

We live in a time where knowledge is free on the internet. You need not argue your case here. It will not benefit you and I think none here will support you.

If you build and sell a product at a lower price and deliver quality, customers will beat a path to your door.

If you try to present a timeline that states you are being wronged by those who steal your idea's and profit, while you create no value added product, dream on.

This is funny to read and I would be willing to make a small donation if you will continue.

Here is my .02 cents.

Yours
KM
Old 04-14-2017, 07:04 AM
kmeyers

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

I have one more comment:
At the time I post this your thread has 484 views and the post above it has 107,275 views.

Conclusion:
Nobody cares!
Old 04-21-2017, 09:48 PM
bcchi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by kingspark View Post
Thanks all for your viewing,
Brief explanation & description update (Apr,2017)
1:
We can prove this claim is not a common blatant stunt easy,
We invented it nearly 10 years ago, see:
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/gas-...-sino-cdi.html

And I have keep in studying in mini-power system for more than 10 years, I am much more different, some US mates (etc. Sir M.N,MT,….) could know that.

We just noticed that Rxx is copying & imitating us hardly, in order to ensure a correct
understanding of the facts, we made this copyright claim.

2: We don’t think that the DC-CDI is a high technology nowdays, we sale this CDI samples in a losing price,mostly for demonstration, we have more interest to sale this technology.

3:
What I claimed is I have found out a new way to generate a designed - controlled - guided booster curve, not a common DC-CDI, this technology can make the CDI safer, convenient, and more efficiency, most viewer here can’t understand it except the CDI maker.
4:
This should be a steady innovation, we can prove it in any form you like, by image, video, live streaming….

“….the world will pave your driveway with dollars….”

We (I) have kept in studying in this area for many years, and have spent a lot of ¥ (RMB) in it, most thing we care about is where and when the $ come out ?

5:
Append more images & videos:
On 3.8V

On 14V:

(Sorry we can’t use youtube here)
Running on 14V

Same CDI Running on 3.8V

6:
My works you see here is just the tip of the iceberg, if there’s supports enough, I would issue more.

7:
Demonstration samples available:
Ebay link:

KingSpark CDI ?NO2 generation Smart model CDI technology & sample for sale | eBay

KingSpark CDI twin ?NO2 generation Smart CDI | eBay
LOL.So engines runs big deal.Nothing new here.
BCCHI Tired old CH guy.