Gas Engines Questions or comments about gas engines can be posted here

A CUBED

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2006, 11:27 AM
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A CUBED

Hi Guys;

I have a 8.8 Cu. in. A Cubed engine that i want some parts for it. I tried to contact the manufacturers but their phone is cut off. any one know wger i can find "Induction Systems, INC. in Chouteau, OK 74337. the phone i have (918) 479 63 73.

Also i need to buy 23 x 23 prop for this engine and it came off and broke. This was used on Formula 1 racing.

Thanks for your help

Reza
Old 12-26-2006, 01:02 PM
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: A CUBED

I had an 8.8 twin here..We tried it in a F1 Kelly, went 208 mph, don't remember the prop size..The whole front of the fuselage came off in a turn. Archie Snider still holds the Unlimited record set with a larger A cube twin..
if you go to our USRA racing website and log in you can ask about A cube engines and maybe get some parts from one of the users...You will have to send an E mail to the webmaster, we were getting spam and new users must be confirmed..No big deal, it's free and quick..
www.usrainfo.org
Prop manufacturers are there too...
Old 12-28-2006, 01:39 AM
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: A CUBED

Thanks for the advice and contacted the organisation. i received a message from the President Martin and he is posting my request. meanwhile i am planning to start a association here in Dubai for this as we have some excellent pilots here but no unlimited or F1 class. i hope i start this trend here and one day we have a race ( after we gain experience of course). we had some very ineteresting races with the Europeans and it was great but that was maily jets and aerobatics.
The Lancair i have , i bought from Wendell Hostetler and it was the world champ[ion for two years and that is just a legend not for every day flying. I appreciate if you give me your advice on the choice of Engine and aircraft. I like the AT6 VERY Much but I want to go for the FASTEST possible. can you recommend what engine and what aircraft? My builder in in Alabama US and he build and ship it to me.

Thanks for your help