Notices
Gas Engines Questions or comments about gas engines can be posted here

43ei timeing

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2006, 06:37 PM
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 43ei timeing

hi guys: iwant to know what the max.timeing advance is on a fuji 43 , mine is 28 deg. btdc. and also i only get 6340 rpm with a 20x8 wood master airscrew prop and reads 17 lb. pull . on a 15 lb. plane i dont think it is enough. any comments? AL
Old 01-03-2007, 05:07 PM

Default RE: 43ei timeing

i guess i cant get an answer, is it caus nobody knows?
Old 01-03-2007, 05:34 PM

Ya!! Join the club! My question has been asked, critisized, deleted, and reasked since the middle of last month. It seems Fuji is more interested in critisizeing the questions, than answering them. I guess I have pissed them off or something, but simple product information should not be like pulling teeth. I'm not going to hold my breath.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:17 PM

right i called great planes and got a lot of B_S but no real answer. you would think that BAX the so called guru would have posted a reply by now if he thought he might know! but i guess not. AL
Old 01-04-2007, 01:48 AM

As North American " Service " Center, they/he should be able to make a phone call to get the specs., if they don't have the answer in front of them. You'd think we were asking about rocket science!!
Old 01-04-2007, 11:13 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Nobody is being ignored. We have requested an answer from Fuji-Imvac. We cannot force them to reply on any particular timetable. We can only ask for information and wait for their reply.

Also, please notice that the question in this thread was asked on a Saturday, and it's only Thursday following right now. There's been a holiday weekend involved, and we then had to request the information from overseas. It's really been only since Tuesday (2 days) since we saw the question above.

Another thread has a few more days involved, but it's still only about one calendar week. Some things cannot be done in a few hours.

Thank you for your consideration.

Old 01-06-2007, 08:20 PM

how much time does it take you guys to put on a deg. wheel and see where the timing is, it takes me about 2 min. i would not have asked if my ign was not wasnt broke. AL
Old 01-08-2007, 08:29 AM

hi: i guess i pissed someone off as i am not allowed to view some forums ,at least not this one! probaly my last comment