Gas Engines Questions or comments about gas engines can be posted here

anyone know that 100 cc ?

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2007, 03:36 AM
tamir_250

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone know that 100 cc ?

dear all !
i saw that engine in UNITEDHOBBIES.COM i know UH as one of the best place to buy from, but for 100cc gas i'm totlay not sure...
only 440$ !
http://www.unitedhobbies.com/UNITEDH...idProduct=5734
Old 11-04-2007, 07:30 AM
Jake Ruddy
My Feedback: (40)

Default RE: anyone know that 100 cc ?

You get what you pay for....

Same as the HH100T search that
Old 11-04-2007, 09:06 AM
dirtybird
My Feedback: (5)

ORIGINAL: sinergy

You get what you pay for....

Same as the HH100T search that
Sometimes you do.
Old 11-04-2007, 08:56 PM
GmanBill
My Feedback: (10)

here is the manufacturer in china.
http://www.grpro.com.cn/
Old 11-04-2007, 10:27 PM
Mitsu1
My Feedback: (13)

ORIGINAL: GmanBill

here is the manufacturer in china.
http://www.grpro.com.cn/
Wrong info GmanBill. Alfonso Wang in the owner and manufacturer of the GRPro line of engines, and he is here all over RCU denying that that engine is his. What he says is that HH100T and SV 100 Twin are poorly made copies of his design, and that he has no relation to those manufacturers. He has spoken strongly about those two, and stated that they are poor quality copies. Do a search for Alfonso Wang and you can read for yourself. The Chinese don't just copy from westerners ...they copy from their own as well. I even know of poor quality copies of all of Aeroworks planes , which are manufactured in China, selling for half the price of Aerowrks, and look like carbon copies. I had one ... and the quality sucked !!! Lots of people are spreading all kinds of misinformation these days. Those who have bought the GRPro and LSPro(same) have mostly dealt with issues like muffler gets loose, and needs more power. But the buyers of HH100T have dealt with more serious issues like engine blowing up, soft sub par metals that threads strip out of, ...etc. I don't know anyone yet that has stated they have had and run the SV line of this engine. Who knows ...the SV may be better than the HH100T .... might even be better than the GRPro? ...of course it could be worse as well ??? Here is the website for Sport Vehicle Group, .. or "SV" ... http://svgroup.en.alibaba.com/
Old 11-04-2007, 10:35 PM
Mitsu1
My Feedback: (13)

Someone should go ahead and take the plunge on one of the $439 100 Twins and let us know how it works out. On the website that I listed above they state that their factory has received ISO 9000/9001/9004 quality certification.

... by they way, .. someone, somewhere has been buying those $439 twins .. because early last week they had about 8 as I recall, .. and now they are sold out and have 3 on backorder.
Old 11-07-2007, 03:56 AM
PAPE

ORIGINAL: Mitsu1

Someone should go ahead and take the plunge on one of the $439 100 Twins and let us know how it works out. On the website that I listed above they state that their factory has received ISO 9000/9001/9004 quality certification.

... by they way, .. someone, somewhere has been buying those $439 twins .. because early last week they had about 8 as I recall, .. and now they are sold out and have 3 on backorder.
shipping????/