i was thinking more of "As the Stomach Turns"
Old 12-19-2009, 09:50 PM
Dan M
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: [Deleted]

ORIGINAL: RC Pile It

Ok, You asked for this!!!

You want the truth? Really? Are you sure?!?

Here goes. The truth is that I was blatantly lied to! from the 6.2 hp, to parts origin, to when and why the shipping was delayed, ...etc( a bunch of lies!)
I don't have a copy of the original letter to Henry, but I never threatened him with a ''Bad Review''. I gave him an ''ultimatum'', purely to see how confident he was in his product! And that was it! I did tell him that I didn't belive that the results would be too flattering to his product(based on what others at my fielf experience with their DLE), but that I was going to give it a fair try, if he wanted me to. The ''ultimatum'' was if he wanted to issue a complete refund, before my DLE showed up, I would return his engine, and defective parts, and wouldn't be able to do a comparison, revealing anything that might be better left alone! I felt that I needed to put a little pressure, because rumor has it, he isn't very fast with refunds(from another thread) So this letter would accomplish two things...But, when I hadn't heard anything for 5 days, and my DLE arrived, I figured that Henry was very confident in his product, which was actually exciting to me! So, on with the tests! Two days into the tests, Henry finally said that he would have done the refund, but had some personal issues, so that is why he didn't respond earlier...SUCK!

So now I am committed( and s#*tin' kittens) to do something that was going to hurt him.Now any intelligent person, who can read, would know that I really didn't weant to do that, 'cause if I did, then why in the world would I offer to buy another engine, at full price, that they broke in and tuned to their liking? Why would I have continued to run their engine for hours, even though it wasn't making a difference? Why would I have still continued to boast about the awesome customer service, Why would I have begged Henry(and others) for advice on how to do this without negitive results, and most importantly...Why would I have put up with all of the slander, and B.S.(until now), in an attempt to save face of someone who is nothing more than a lier! Yes, A lier!

I told Henry that he would have an advantage, as the YD had already accured hours of running, I also offered to replace, at my own expense, if that would make it fairer, I offered to run what ever prop ''they'' wanted me to run(on both) in an attempt to ''make them look better'', I even asked/begged Henry to help me with this, as I didn't want to throw anyone under the bus, I told him that the last thing that I wanted to do is support the ''Others''. This country was built on the ''little Guys'' With a dream, now it is turning into the ''others'' with a bad plan, and that I wanted nothing to do with it!. So yes, this was going very biased,In their favor, but I was corrected and told to stick to a plan, so I did! and they still got their A##'s handed to them.( I can prove any of these conversations Monday morning, if anyone would like. Just pm/email me and I will send a copy of which ever conversation I need to).

Read very carefully through (all of) the posts, and you will see that there was nothing that I could do to prevent this from happening! It was in the cards long before I came into the picture! If only certain people had been HONEST from the start, this thread wouldn't have happened! If only Certain people would just MAN-UP, we would all be fine, but No, They are hiding behind even more lies, which normally would be fine, they are comprimising my good name, and I have had enough! I am tired of people with absolutely no integrity challenging mine to save themselves from a predeturmined path developed on lies!

I feel bad for the people who were drug into this, as I was, just to save face of the ''others''. I trully believe that they were just lied to also, and that is why they are so deturmined to defend what they believe in. It is easier to believe lies than truths huh?

I copied the end of Henry's letter to me dated 13 Dec 09, where Henry offered to return the engine to ''prefect opperating condition'' under warranty, on an earlier post. If all of this was over a warranty ''issue'' than why would I have that? If it was really all that big of a deal, then why would I offer to buy another engine(if I didn't believe in them?) If I wasn't being honest, and up-front, than why would I go though everything that I have dealt with in an attempt to save someone that might have lied to me about something, and then tryed to drag my name down to save their own??? SERIOUSLY?!? Read through this thread, with an open mind, and realize where all of the lies are placed! All of the mis-quoting, all of the slander, all of the defirmation of (whos)charactor! When in the end, The truth serfaced! If only certain things happened in a slighter faster means, the ''Truth'' might have been kept in bay for a while longer, but it was only a matter of time before someone else, who spent their hard earned money on something that was blatantly false advertised, would have done something similar( or God forbid...worse). You can only lie to so many people before your story will be challenged, and the truth will always win out in THE END!!

finally , you came clean .

you could have simply said that you bought a DLE to replace the YDA that you did not like and could not get to perform as advertised , you could have also told us that you modified the YDA and was refused a refund , you chose not to , until , hounded to death , you finally come semi clean about the whole thing .

you admit here in this post that you were so mad you were committed to doing anything to hurt him (henry) YDA .

please don't hurt any kittens

i wish you would have been honest and forthright about your reasons for doing this "unbiased" test in post one , everyone knew what the results would be anyway , but with your dishonest way of presenting yourself here you have murdered your own credibility .

drilling holes and stacking gaskets said enough for most of us to understand what was going on , you did not need to lie about your reasons for doing the comparison .

regards

Dan

Edit for speeelling and to enlarge two lines of text
Old 12-19-2009, 09:54 PM
JOHNS3D
My Feedback: (5)

what???[:-]
Old 12-19-2009, 10:03 PM
Cyberwolf
My Feedback: (4)

Hummmmmmm That reply was to me? If so you are more than way out of line here. I won't even bother to check back i'm done with this whole mess.
Old 12-19-2009, 10:38 PM
Tired Old Man

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You can stack all the gaskets you want. That will help offset some rotational induced mixture effects in a twin but don't do a whole heck of a lot in a single aside from lowering compression ratios, cylinder volume, and altering port timing. DLE tried that with their 30 and I think everyone is still laughing.

From my perspective the YD-A has the potential to become one hell of an engine in both of their current sizes. Most of the basics are already there and when the last couple of pieces come together there's going to be some serious competiton for the currently established makers in the market.
Old 12-19-2009, 10:52 PM
RC Pile It
My Feedback: (6)

Good God Dan, What is your problem?
Are you really this (guess the term)?

Try reading the whole paragraph, instead of reading "into" one sentense, then turning it around!

So now I am committed( and s#*tin' kittens) to do something that was going to hurt him.Now any intelligent person, who can read, would know that I really didn't want to do that, 'cause if I did, then why in the world would I offer to buy another engine, at full price, that they broke in and tuned to their liking? Why would I have continued to run their engine for hours, even though it wasn't making a difference? Why would I have still continued to boast about the awesome customer service, Why would I have begged Henry(and others) for advice on how to do this without negitive results, and most importantly...Why would I have put up with all of the slander, and B.S.(until now), in an attempt to save face of someone who is nothing more than a lier! Yes, A lier!

Sorry, I lost you at "intelligent person"...my bad

Anyways, where to you get that I "modified an engine" 'cause I didn't!!!
AGAIN for the deaf, dumb, and (guess the term of indearment), HENRY CONTINUED TO OFFER TO MAKE IT RIGHT!!!

Everyone else sees what is going on here right....You all read, and understand, my "big reveal" right?

Does anyone else need for me to draw a picture?

Everyone else knows that I didn't "know for sure" how this thing was going to turn out until , literally, last week, right? That I was seriously pulling for Henry through all of the B.S.(I really did try)

does anyone know what drilling holes, and stacking gaskets( I assume that he is refering to some DLE b.s.), has to do with this?

I keep looking around for the camera, 'cause there is no way that this (person) can still be serious, is there?!?!?!?!?

Is it even legal to mis-quote, then use it against me? Seriously, he has to be just messing with me right? He has to be trying to get my goat right? He can't be serious can he??? I gues that I have been pretty fortunate to have been surrounded by intelligence, so I am totally unaware if these types of people really exsist? I thought they were only on S.N.L., and the like....
"you admit here in this post that you were so mad you were committed to doing anything to hurt him (henry) YDA "
No HERO, I regretted that I might have to...

Again, I had the best of intentions when starting this, and No-one can ever "Truthfully" say different, 'cause if they do, they're just lyin' too!( or they have been brainwashed by the BIG LIERS!)
Old 12-19-2009, 11:01 PM
captinjohn

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

This thread reminds me of a old saying...If BULL S_ _ T was Music, most the guys on here would have a brass Band![8D] Now pass out the Gramy Awards! Capt,n[X(]
Old 12-19-2009, 11:02 PM
RC Pile It
My Feedback: (6)

Sorry Cyber...
I forget that if I just post, without intentionally "replying" that it will default to the last poster. I had started my big "reveal" a long time earlier(with an actual "reply", but it timed out, and I had to retype it, and forgot to re-reply, so I just used the box, and there were numerous posts in between. My "reveal" had nothing to do with you. It was aimed at Tseres, and of course Dan M., and no one else!!! Just the mislead,falsely informed, stuborn, closeminded, "mudslingers"

Sorry for the confusion!
Old 12-20-2009, 01:22 AM
Tired Old Man

With RCU you need to almost always "copy" your post before hitting the "OK" button. RCU times out all the time and if you had anything longer than one paragraph it frequently gets lost.

One of the reasons doing a forum fed kit review is extremely difficult to perform on this site. You've already experienced another one...
Old 12-20-2009, 01:55 AM
MetallicaJunkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

DLE55!!! Still The "King of High Performance Budget Friendly Performance Engines Made in China"
Old 12-20-2009, 02:06 AM
wyo69cowboy
My Feedback: (2)

Yup, my DLE55 seems okay, and I learned a few things on this thread: people will argue and get crazy over a little bit of money(or a lot, I guess, in lost or gained sales), and I learned that the loss of propeller load directly compensates for the loss of engine power due to elevation [] I thought I had a good runnin' 55 when I was spinning 7400 on a 22x8 at my 4500' field. I was used to noticing a huge power loss on my snowmobiles, and also on my SV1000 bike when riding over the 10000'+ passes in the area. Now I know better, so I really did learn something in this soap opera, and oh yeah, learned a little more about human nature.
Old 12-20-2009, 02:12 AM
gtobil

You guys (and you know who you are ) are a bunch of childish fools. You all should be ashamed or yourselves. Icould go on but thats it. I am new to this hobby. You are not the kind of people Iwant anything to do with. Pathetic. I'm out.
Old 12-20-2009, 03:01 AM
FoamRanger

What a bunch of RETARDS!!!! I don't have tattoos; I don't build billion HP engines; I don't care if someone has a bigger dog than mine; I do like "old antiquated biplanes"; popcorn is good, but my teeth don't think so; and I don't give a damn about any motive(s) for doing a "test". That being said, I just wanted to know some basic differences between the two engines. Especially from someone who lives close to my altitude.(something I ALWAYS fight with) I subscribed to the thread to learn. Well, congratulations, I learned that there are some real cantankerous SOBs out there! This "hobby" has a hard enough time with flying sites being closed or threatened and young people having more interest in I-pods, Xbox, or playstation and the like. This is supposed to be a COMMUNITY folks! At some point we need to agree to disagree. If we don't support each other (fellow RCrs) no one else will. Am I way off base here? This is still fun right? RC, I do not believe that it is mandatory to use the word "seriously" in every post. JUST KIDDING Thank you for the work that you did do... although I would be curious to see what a larger prop would do on the now "?discontinued?" YD-A.

Whoops! I almost forgot. I was approached by the Chineese government and the VERY powerful two stroke gas engine manufacturers the government represents to try and take over the world, but I turned them down due to the fact that Canada is clearly best suited and poised for world domination. Everyone knows that. Happy flying!!!
Old 12-20-2009, 04:00 AM
Bass1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think my cabin is starting to feel a bit feverish!
Old 12-20-2009, 06:14 AM
on_your_six
My Feedback: (11)

I bought my DLE55 for one reason only, I saw the DL50 pull another aircraft at my local field with my own eyes. I was impressed with the results. I bought the 55 shortly after introduced and had a fuel contamination issue that caused the loss of the aircraft. I bought the engine from DLUSA which folded up rather quickly or was in the process of folding when I purchased. Valley View RC stepped in and serviced the engine for the cost of return postage... thanks Jodie. I have not flown the engine since... Now Tower seems to be the supplier taking the lead... I hate to see that happen. Have you paid the bill for Tower service?

I am mostly happy with my 55... I hope to be able to post some prop, thrust and rpm results in the a fore mentioned thread. I have been holding off buying another 50cc class engine looking at the choices... I really want the DA50, but my pocket book screams bloody murder about the extra money going out. I was looking at the CRRC product, but that seems to have undergone a revision (copied the dle55????)... and is no longer sold by some retailers.

The snow has settled the argument... do nothing until spring. By then the water may be clearer.

We all have individual peccadilloes regarding products... what works for me, does not always work for someone else. That does not make me a liar. But if the manufacturer states a certain power rating, it damn well better be achieved or you are going to hear about it here...at the Universe.

And don't get me started talking about Fugii 43... I may not say what you want to hear... but I am honest about what has happened.
Old 12-20-2009, 10:05 AM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

This thread has turned into a total disastor. I'm closing it down so that I can get it cleaned. I'll reopen if I can get it cleaned up.

Ken
Old 12-21-2009, 02:01 AM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Unfortunately I had to step in here and take some pretty drastic actions in this thread, and I feel that I owe the RCU members a bit of explaination of this action. I spent a lot of time thinking and deciding on what to do in this thread, and after that I have decided to cleanup the thread and remove everything from the finding of the OP's tests to the end of the thread. There will be those that are going to say that we are simply protecting the manufacturer by removing this information. But that isn't the case. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of posts on RCU were we allow members to post bad opinions about manufacturers here in our forums. We don't take actions like this to protect manufacturers. The actions here were taken to protect EVERYBODY involved with this thread, including the OP, the manufacturer, and members that have participated in this thread. The results of this thread were simply too speculative and didn't provide concrete proof either way. And since the posting of the findings the thread simply blew up with arguments of everybody attacking each other. Because of this I have choosen to simply close this thread down before the findings were posted. I understand that many are going to be upset, however this is the best way I can find to resolve this mess and protect everybody involved.

I do hope everybody understands and I thank everybody for their cooperation here. I think it's time to simpy put this thread topic to bed and not bring it back up again.

Ken