Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic
Reload this Page >

3/4 pound foam bulk order..who wants in?

Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

3/4 pound foam bulk order..who wants in?

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2011, 11:03 AM
MarkGrabowski

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3/4 pound foam bulk order..who wants in?

I did a bit of research and found a place that will produce a custom run of 0.75 pound virgin foam. Problem is, the minimum order is much too large for me to ever use in my lifetime so I want to see if anyone else has a need for foam and wants to get in on this order. The block will be 4ft by 8ft by 30 inches thick and I will have 4x8 sheets sliced into mostly 4 inch slices to use for wing cores and one 6 inch slice (for turtle decks and the like). If a different thickness is required, let me know. I am doing this at cost, which is material and transportation to my house. I’m in the Chicago area, about 20 minutes west of O’hare, so “local pickup” will probably be required since shipping cost on sheets of foam is ridiculous! Plus, I’m not doing this to get in the foam business, just want to share in a group buy. Email me if you wish to participate…Thanks!

[email protected]

p.s. I’m cross-posting on various forum to get the word out…