Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic
Reload this Page >

Protecting People From Airtrade (Robert)

Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

Protecting People From Airtrade (Robert)

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2011, 10:12 AM
wxman2
My Feedback: (52)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Protecting People From Airtrade (Robert)

Open letter to Airtade ( Robert Walter )

-
Emailed to Robert on 9/14/2011 at 1:33 PM Eastern (UTC -5)

Robert,

In an effort to protect others from Airtrade (you), we are putting together of list of people worldwide that have had issues with Airtrade (you), along with specifics and contact information. This list will then be sent certified mail to the manufactures you list as being a dealer for and all worldwide distributors of Airtrade. Additionally this list will be sent to all other major RC manufactures in an effort to make it hard for you to continue in the RC business without people knowing they should be cautioned when dealing with Airtrade.

If people are warned and then still do business with you, then that is their business.

Just in the past few days, I have been able to find at least 6 people that say you own them parts they paid for and others that never got what was paid for like me. I don't wish you any ill, but someone has to stand up and make others aware. Just so you know, I am not going away and will continue to make others aware of your business practices for as long as it takes.

John