Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

52% EDGE by ACM

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2003, 01:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 52% EDGE by ACM

I was looking to see if anyone has one or knows of this aircraft. I am purchasing the 3-D version and was interested in how my 3W200iB2 would handle freestyle aerobatics. The unfinished weight is around 24lbs minus radio and engine so I should be okay. Just wanted to know if anybody has or knows this airplane.

Thanks

CK
Old 11-23-2003, 03:17 PM

Default RE: 52% EDGE by ACM

I was looking onto this one, but i just heard very bad things about the company not as much as the plane. I believe that if they do stand behind their product, i do not believe on them.
just check for the threads and judge for your self.
here is one.... well no wander they pulled out... I bet you that it is because these company advertises here in rcu. [sm=pirate.gif]
Old 11-23-2003, 05:30 PM
My Feedback: (1)

FC26,

you getting confused with the 44% Edge topic which is going on at the moment? I haven't seen threads on the poor quality of the ACM 52% Edge!?!?

Rgds,
mark
Old 11-23-2003, 05:35 PM
My Feedback: (21)

Mine is being finished up and I am very excited. The plane will haul ass with the 200 for sure. I am having a 212 mounted up front on mine. Both engines will give this bird a ride. Yes, FC is referring to the 44% so ignore, Rick at ACM is a great guy and if you talk to him you will get the same impression.

Feel free to call rick or email if you have questions. As soon as mine arrives you will get plenty of pics.
Old 11-23-2003, 07:04 PM

yes I am sorry
Old 11-23-2003, 07:54 PM
My Feedback: (198)

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

They personally delivered Bill Hemple's edge at the Shootout. It is HUGE. Frasier Briggs put the cowl over his head and shoulders and half way down his chest. I believe 3w has a new engine that they were going with, 348 cc twin. I am not positive on the 348 but it was over 300.