Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

Quadra 52 w/ Big Bingo

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2004, 10:22 PM
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quadra 52 w/ Big Bingo

I am building the ACE Big Bingo. I expect the bare weight to be about 12-13#'s + engine. I don't expect this to be a 3D machine,, just good all around flyer. (I have flown this exact plane (now in plane heaven) with a Z38.) It flew well with that engine. However the engine also went to a better place also. I am building from the remaining parts another BBingo. I have a new Q52 that has never been fueled or turned over. I am considering using it in this plane. The down side is the 5.5# weight. This is heavy and a Saito 1.8 or ZDZ 50 would really reduce the power to weight. But,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I do have the Q52 and don't at this time have the $$ to up for a new engine. So the question is has anyone used this combination and how did it work out.? Any issues. I can put the servos in the tail and bat. pack for weight balance. Also any reco for props? Thanks again vettdvr..
Old 02-10-2004, 12:51 PM
rev

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Quadra 52 w/ Big Bingo

I have big bingo that I changed the wing to sig kadet wing . It flys like a trainer with a 25 cc motor. Ive got two wings from a sig cap and I'm turning this plane into a bipe with a 45 cc motor, It looks good as a bipe. With the sig wings it should be very aerobatic.