Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic
New Wild Hare RC G-202 (Oracover and/or Monokote) ??? >

New Wild Hare RC G-202 (Oracover and/or Monokote) ???

Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

New Wild Hare RC G-202 (Oracover and/or Monokote) ???

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2002, 07:16 PM
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Wild Hare RC G-202 (Oracover and/or Monokote) ???

All,

Maybe you can aswer a couple of questions for me about Oracover and its relation to Ultracote if any and the general setiment among fellow modelers who use it?

I have recently got on the list for one of the new Wild Hare RC G-202 35% ARF's (www.wildharerc.com) that Tom is making available at the end of this month... On thier web site they have stated for quite a few months now that quote...... "The entire plane is covered in Oracover/Ultracoat". Now in the latest RC Modeler and Model Airplane News they have put a full page advertisement for it with it stating that is covered in "Oracover and or Monokote", regaurdless it is going to have this (mysterious to me) Oracover all over the beautifull new bird.

I guess I am asking for any comments and oppinions that I am sure are out there as it is compared to "Ultracot" and "Monokote" which I am familiar with.

Thanks for all postings

Dolby04
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	25653_10176.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	16256  
Old 09-12-2002, 09:23 PM
My Feedback: (54)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New Wild Hare RC G-202 (Oracover and/or Monokote) ???

Ultracoat is Oracover. If you buy a roll of Ultracoat, the word Oracover is printed on the backing paper. That's just what they call it in the rest of the world.

Rein