Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

Peter Barth 1/3 Waco

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2005, 04:58 PM
SoCalSal
My Feedback: (16)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Peter Barth 1/3 Waco

Just a note to let some of you know that I recived my Waco kit a few minutes ago. I did a quick inventory of the kit and all I can say at this time is WOW!!!!. This is a real builders kit and I'm going to have a ball building it. 99% of the wood parts are very well cut and even the wing bows are pre-bent to the right curve. Many well done fiberglass parts that will make this a stand-out kit at any field. 23 bags of parts all numbered for the area of contstrction they go in. The plans are rolled and I think they weigh about6-8 pounds rolled up (lots of paper here).
Well I have to go and do some studing to see just where to begin. I'll take some photos and post them after I get a bench big enough to lay things out on.
Old 05-06-2005, 02:00 PM
Oh Yeah!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Peter Barth 1/3 Waco

Sounds like this is going to be a nice big bird. Send photos soon and keep us informed.

Thanks