Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic
Reload this Page >

Anybody looking at the GIANT big stick ?

Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

Anybody looking at the GIANT big stick ?

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2005, 09:35 PM
mercula
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody looking at the GIANT big stick ?

Anyone looking at the giant big stick from greatplanes ? Ive got the 60 size with a 90 on it and it flies GREAT ! My father and I want to get into gas . So Id be looking at a 35cc engine , Are US engines any good ? Im really execited , that thing looks like fun !!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-24-2005, 07:59 AM
rfk1381
My Feedback: (7)

Default RE: Anybody looking at the GIANT big stick ?

If you like the 60-sized Big Stick, and want to move to gas, suggest you look at this thread - "Ultra Stick Lite Done Right" by Desert Pig. It describes Desert Pig's (and others') modifications to Hangar9's Ultra Stick Lite 120 aircraft using a Zenoah G26 gasser, and others. I also built this combo and it is as advertised -- done right.

Please read...

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_22...2Cright/tm.htm

Old 07-24-2005, 10:27 PM
I_Fly_Coolers
My Feedback: (7)

Default RE: Anybody looking at the GIANT big stick ?

The Giant BigStik is a better looking plane than the Ultra-Stick. Check out the thread in the "ARF" section. This plane is built for a gasser- Very strong firewall with metal reinforcement- And comes with all the parts necessary for a tail dragger setup too.