Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic
Reload this Page >

Anyone have Plane line art to make vinyl graphics from?

Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

Anyone have Plane line art to make vinyl graphics from?

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2005, 04:06 PM
BR289
My Feedback: (106)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have Plane line art to make vinyl graphics from?

Greetings,
A guy I know is going to make me graphics for my trailer, but he has no airplane line art to make them from....Anyone have any on their computer they can send me?
Thanks alot......
Old 08-07-2005, 07:35 PM
BlenderBender

Default RE: Anyone have Plane line art to make vinyl graphics from?

I have some at work ... I will see what I have in the morning for you. What are you looking for?

John
Old 08-08-2005, 05:15 PM
scotsman212

Default RE: Anyone have Plane line art to make vinyl graphics from?

Hi, all...
Nearly thirty years in the signs and graphics business taught me where to go to get things (ideas) like this. Try coloring books! There are some really good ones printed by the "Dover Books" clip-art and coloring book people. I have a number of their aircraft coloring books with everything from the oldest to the newest aircraft. Just scan and trace them into your favorite CAD program. I haven't checked lately but I'm sure "Dover Books" has a web site. Best part is they are very reasonable (cheap!). Usually under 4 or 5 bucks. If you have an educational supplies near by, try them. Ours (I think it's "IPA" or something like that) seemed to stock about anything I ever wanted or they would order it with a fairly quick delivery. IPA is a home schooling and public teacher supplier. Hope this helps. If you lived closer, we'd just "letter" them on!