Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic
Reload this Page >

Completing a Comp ARF 2.3M Extra

Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

Completing a Comp ARF 2.3M Extra

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2005, 11:43 AM
ben beyer
My Feedback: (23)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Completing a Comp ARF 2.3M Extra

I bought a Comp ARF 2.3M Extra from a guy and I'm trying to figure out what I need to complete it. I have an engine coming and I know what I need with all of that. I have the servos which consist of 4 Hitec 5945MG's and a 5955TG. I downloaded the manual and figured out what I need for wheels. The only other thing I can't figure out is what length servo extensions I need to get. Also, if there's anything else you think I might need, I'm all ears.
Old 09-06-2005, 04:01 PM
Daniel Hice

Default RE: Completing a Comp ARF 2.3M Extra

Ben, I have listed everything I used, to my knowledge in my build thread. I can go fully detailed and list every last piece I have bought if ya like just to sanity check both our builds. As far as servo arms, etc, I used 1.5" aluminum arms on the ailerons and elevators and a 3" arm on the 5955 for the rudder. I haven't installed them yet so I haven't measured what length links I need yet. I am using titanium links which come in set lengths so I am waiting to order them till I know the exact lengths. I'll post what I get when I order them, should be next week I hope.
Old 09-06-2005, 05:54 PM
ben beyer
My Feedback: (23)

Default RE: Completing a Comp ARF 2.3M Extra

Yeah, really all I need is to know what length servo extensions to get.