Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

my first bomber newbi

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2005, 06:53 PM
CRAZYRYAN
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my first bomber newbi

after i get my piper cub from a friend of mine i would love to start on a giant scale bomber only problem is this would be my first attemp. what is a good size bomber that can be hauled nicely in the back of a Ford f150 heritage and can take off less than 600 ft wich is the length of my field? it can either be two engine or more. i dont want it too big where it would need two radios and numurous servos just to control it![X(] any ideas for the newbie? im just searching and started falling n' love with these big birds after attending the 17th anual b-17 fly in! thanks
Old 09-19-2005, 12:58 PM
olenorski

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: my first bomber newbi

If you think you are ready for it, how about a Stafford B-24. 90 inch wingspan, small .25 engines, flys well on just three engines, looks awesome in the air.

Dave[8D]