Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - General Discuss all other giant scale aircraft here.

Wings For Wishes

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2012, 04:32 PM
justplanecrazy2916

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wings For Wishes

Just wanted to take this oppertunity to invite EVERYONE to the secound annual Wings For Wishes Benefit fun fly to benefit The Make-A-Wish Foundation. Please visit our web site for details at www.wingsforwishes.weebly.com feel free to also to email me with any questions you may have [email protected]. It is sure to be a ton of fun with lots of raffles and silent auctions for some rare merchandise.

What: Wings For Wishes II
Where: Polson Montana
When: August 18-19 2012
Who: Eric Kendall-Founder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2YWn...3&feature=plcp
Old 06-28-2012, 05:30 PM
DougB1
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Wings For Wishes

ORIGINAL: justplanecrazy2916

Just wanted to take this oppertunity to invite EVERYONE to the secound annual Wings For Wishes Benefit fun fly to benefit The Make-A-Wish Foundation. Please visit our web site for details at www.wingsforwishes.weebly.com feel free to also to email me with any questions you may have [email protected]. It is sure to be a ton of fun with lots of raffles and silent auctions for some rare merchandise.

What: Wings For Wishes II
Where: Polson Montana
When: August 18-19 2012
Who: Eric Kendall-Founder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2YWn...3&feature=plcp
Hope you GREAT success on your event for the Foundation. Our club here in Louisville,Ky had an event couple of weeks ago called "Wings For Kids" and the monies we raise goes to the Korsair Hospital in town. This year we raised $23,000.00 for them. We take donations at the gate, have raffle prizes,food, face painting, bouncy thing for the kids to jump in and have the ambulance and the airflight heli from the hospital land so people can see how they are set up to take the children from the scene to the hospital. Again I wish you great success and good weather for the event.
DougB1
Old 06-29-2012, 05:04 AM
AA5BY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

A super video showing that a great time was had by all.
Old 06-29-2012, 05:06 AM
AA5BY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Doug... your outline of a very fine charity event is inspiring.