Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Giant Scale Aircraft - General
Reload this Page >

Cargo Trailer with two very large scale model aircraft inside stolen on 7/24/15 Ma

Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - General Discuss all other giant scale aircraft here.

Cargo Trailer with two very large scale model aircraft inside stolen on 7/24/15 Ma

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2015, 03:03 PM
shepo1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cargo Trailer with two very large scale model aircraft inside stolen on 7/24/15 Ma

Cargo Trailer with two very large scale model aircraft inside stolen on 7/24/15 Maple Grove MN area. Aerotech RC 42% Edge 540 and Aerotech RC 42% Velox Revolution II

HI,
Maybe can help spread the word.. If they show up some place, would like to nail the guy..

I had a 5 x 5 x 10 cargo trailer , 1995 " Play-Mor", is the brand and it had 2 large scale ( 42%) model aircraft inside with assorted support equipment ( Radio’s chargers, ect) stolen From Maple Grove Area and 7/24/2015

Radio controller units were both Futaba in metal cases. There were two. One was a 9ZAP and the other a 8UAP

The model Planes were both Aerotech R/C Models brand. 42% scale 12 Ft wing span when assembled. These were competition aircraft and had lots of custom graphics on them.

1) Edge 540 ( Metalic Burgandy and white and silver)
2) Velox Revolution II ( Red White Blue and gold)

These are 42% scale planes so are very large 12 Ft wing span. 150CC gas motors .They are very unique and should be easy to spot if someone tries to pawn them.

Please help if you can The truck the stole the trailer appears to be a 1990's Ford ranger...dark color ( Purple, burgundy or similar)

If you have info, please call me at 763-286-1624 or email [email protected] or Maple Grove MN Police Department with any info.

Thanks..

Steve Pritchard
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	pics.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	272.6 KB
ID:	2111416  
Old 07-27-2015, 07:20 PM
John_M_

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Sorry to hear that Steve... I thought all the scumbags were here in California; shame to see this happening so far north east.

I've downloaded and saved the image... I doubt it will show up as far as California, but I know someone in Montana, ham radio buddy, that can help spread the word.

All the best, and hope it gets recovered soon!

John M,
Old 07-29-2015, 10:19 AM
carlgrover

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

I bet the planes show up at Perry next year.

carl
Old 07-29-2015, 12:10 PM
Hydro Junkie

Received 130 Likes on 123 Posts

Looks to me like someone had been staking the place out and, when the chance came, they took it. Too bad you didn't get a license number off the truck, would have made finding everything easy