Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - General Discuss all other giant scale aircraft here.

Stolen!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2017, 05:29 AM
jarvis2542

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stolen!!!

My entire rc collection was stolen this week. They broke into the garage where my hobby room was and took everything. 2 planes in particular. 50cc wild hare sukhoi and a 100cc aeroworks edge. 3 rc10gts, gas boat, 2 helicopters, a tamyia high lift Toyota, rc 10l, rc12l. Field boxes, tools, power supply's, controllers, tool boxes. What they didn't take they smashed. You can view the news and see the after math on Channel WNDU 16 out of south bend Indiana. I am left with nothing. I am truly devastated.
Old 04-09-2017, 06:05 AM
blkbird

The guilty party is in your circle of friends. They knew what you had!!
Old 04-09-2017, 02:55 PM
ma_mulcahy

Freaking low lifes! I agree with blkbird in that it is probably someone you are acquainted with.
Old 04-10-2017, 06:44 AM
TexasFlash

Yep, if someone broke in to steal a TV and then stole most of the flight gear, it could be a coincidence. To break in and apparently steal ONLY and ALL flight gear is a nosy neighbor, a nosy neighbor passing info, or someone who knows the owner or the setting.

I had an Ultimate Bipe and 2 RC cars stolen along with a wheel barrow used for transport from a second house of mine used for storage. A neighbor came by my shop to tell me a known scumbag drug addict was seen sitting in a swing in the 4ft fenced/locked gated yard hours earlier. I left work to check the house and found those missing after being verified there 3 days previous. Dumb scumbag walked by the radios for all of the above leaving them behind. Said scumbag was taken into custody for an unrelated matter and admitted to being in the yard yet denied taking anything so "poof", he's innocent since he said he was.

Would it be in bad taste to show a pic of the bad guys hanging from a tree if they were to ever be caught?
Old 04-10-2017, 07:04 AM
Gizmo-RCU
My Feedback: (27)

It sounds like someone you know and who has it in for you! I base my observations on the fact things were smashed, the responsible wanted to hurt you. Not only did he steal your items but destroyed the rest. From your post it is obvious
the responsible knew exactly where things were stored. Someone has it in for you and no-doubt is within your circle. Bet you have an idea?
I worked as a Sheriff's Investigator for a number of years and found these cases were not that difficult to solve, quietly ask around within your circle of friends.........Pass on all info. to the Agency you made the report to.

Good Luck!
Old 05-14-2017, 05:43 AM
blkbird

Maybe we need to start putting RFID's in our planes. That way we might be able to track them.