Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Giant Scale Aircraft - General
 Luan Plywood P-51 Mustang With Ryobi >

Luan Plywood P-51 Mustang With Ryobi

Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - General Discuss all other giant scale aircraft here.

Luan Plywood P-51 Mustang With Ryobi

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2008, 03:21 PM
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Luan Plywood P-51 Mustang With Ryobi

When I was flying R/C Airplanes several years ago (around 1997 to 2000) there was a guy that built a P-51 Mustang (sort of) out of luan plywood and used a Ruobi weed eater engine on it. It was a giant scale more of an experiment. I seen it on his or the clubs web site that he belonged to. He had plans that you could down load for the plane and also photos of it he told how it flown and how he built it. The problem is I don't remember or have the web site it was in the U.S. and I think it was in Texas but am not sure. Since once it's on the web it never goes away (so it’s been said) I thought some one else could help me or know of the web site

Thanks
nextofkin
Old 06-14-2008, 07:39 PM
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Luan Plywood P-51 Mustang With Ryobi

I remember something about that website. I was searching for Ryobi conversions at the time. The plane was very similar to a Meister scale mustang only a little smaller. You might search Google or Yahoo for Ryobi cinversions.

Typhoon pilot