Notices
Glow Engines Discuss RC glow engines

Where To Buy MVVS .91

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2002, 01:03 AM
Raybow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where To Buy MVVS .91

Where to Buy Best price MVVS .91?? Top service!!

Ray
Old 04-16-2002, 04:10 AM
RyanG
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Try this place, shipping is free.

Let me know what you think about the engine, I am not sure If i will get MVVS or Jett.

Ryan
http://gcbmrc.com/mvvs_engines.htm
Old 04-16-2002, 05:17 AM
fiery
My Feedback: (2)

Default Where to buy MVVS

I bought mine from Paul Landels at:

www.justengines.org.unseen

Top people to deal with, great service and good proces. A great range of mufflers too. Very quick at processing and despatching orders.
Old 04-16-2002, 07:03 AM
GUNSHIPGUNNER

Originally posted by RyanG
Try this place, shipping is free.

Let me know what you think about the engine, I am not sure If i will get MVVS or Jett.

Ryan
http://gcbmrc.com/mvvs_engines.htm
Ryan,

Comparing MVVS engines (and they are excellent engines) and Jett engines is like comparing apples and oranges.

Jett engines cost more because they are literally "hand assembled" and are capable of producing more power in stock form than most any other brand!

MVVS engines are top performers as far as mass produced Russian engines go but they can't come close to producing the power of a similar sized Jett.

IF you have the money and know HOW to properly operate a high performance 2 stroke Glo engine buy the JETT,
you will be shocked at how much power they can produce.

OTOH:

If you are on a budget or are not totally comfortable yet operating these engines, go with the MVVS. Since you probably have never flown a Jett powered airplane you wouldn't know the difference.

In my case I can buy 2 or 3 new Chinese or Russian engines for the cost of one Jett, modify them for more power and have 2 or 3 engines with 3/4 the power of a Jett instead of just one engine.

Since I quit racing and now mostly focus on 3D flying I don't need the extra power a Jett can produce. (I have owned both Jett and Nelson engines over the years)

What I DO need is more than one engine as 3D flying can eat up a lot of equipment due to the high mortality rate that results from doing extreme flying so close to the ground!!

One final thought. I don't usually like MVVS engines because their exhaust headers are so different from the rest that you can't interchange them with other engines. My MDS headers work on my OS engines with a little grinding here and there.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	8626_825.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	5938  
Old 04-16-2002, 11:29 AM
jaka

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hello!
You could find allthe MVVS engines and spareparts at this site:

http://hem.passagen.se/airracing