Notices
Glow Engines Discuss RC glow engines

Saito FA-45 MK II crancase cover

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2011, 06:03 PM
Hot80gp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Saito FA-45 MK II crancase cover

Ibroke the carb mount on my saito. It's 25 years old and spent all that time in storage. I ran great upon running it again until I broke it. The rear gasket is exposed so Ican't mod a carb mount. Itried JB while knowing that wouldn't work, and it didn't. I'm going to need a new cover. Does anyone know where Imay go and get one ordered?Ihave found a few saito parts sites, but they don't have one that matches my carb mount.

Help pretty please,
Dave
Old 12-01-2011, 11:08 AM
Lidman
My Feedback: (41)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Saito FA-45 MK II crancase cover

Hello Dave, the cover # 40-17 is out of production but I have one NIP $22 shipped. Let me know if you are interested I also have a used 45 II that had a broken rear cover which I made a aluminum bracket to replace the broken carb mount it runs perfectly and has very low time on the engine I will sell for $75 shipped or $90 shipped for the engine and the NIP rear cover. My paypal address [email protected] Mike