Webra

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2012, 11:28 AM
turbo.gst
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Webra

Thanks for the info Hobbsy.

I picked up a 55, 91 and 30cc Boxxer Twin in the P5 series. I have yet to run them, but am really looking forward to it!

turbo
Old 01-18-2013, 07:33 PM
davisf
My Feedback: (20)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

West in Engand is a bust unless you can knock on their door. I bought one of their weston 25 webra look a likes and it does not measure up. The worst part is that I have been trying to get some help and get info on the 0 rings size of the Webra 25 carb (needle valves and body), They don't seem big on customer service.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:38 PM
earlwb

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

For those little tiny O-rings, you can check out your local watch repair shop. They usually have a box of assorted small O-rings and one of those will fit OK. They do sell the watch O-ring assortments online too. But usually people don't want that many O-rings on hand. So you can try your local wath repair shop and see if they have the little O-rings.