Notices
Glow Engines Discuss RC glow engines

Source for Mark 210 idle O Rings

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2013, 06:37 PM
bunsen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Source for Mark 210 idle O Rings

I am trying to locate a source for the MARK 210 (MOKI) idle adjust "o" ring set. Alternatively is there a standard O-Ring size that is equivalent I could purchase?

Have looked at the usual WEB sites and although some may list them as an item they carry could not locate any in stock.

Appreciate any thoughts in this regard.

ray

Old 06-04-2013, 07:21 PM
Dauntae

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: Source for Mark 210 idle O Rings

I'm going to follow this thread, a friend has a Moki 210 in a GP Pitts he got from a friend who quit the hobby and got it for a great price but neither of them ever flew it or started the engine lol but someday they will and this info will be helpful.

Dauntae
Old 06-05-2013, 03:09 AM
1QwkSport2.5r

Received 76 Likes on 69 Posts

I replace carburetor o-rings with black rubber plumbing o-rings from the hardware store (the mom and pop style). NOT a big box store - they never have the right sizes. I've used this practice for several years and all of my engines run great. The black rubber works fine around methanol fuels but they do not like gasoline. If these engines are converted to run gasoline, use viton o-rings.
Old 06-05-2013, 03:29 AM
earlwb

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I got a couple three boxes of assorted O-rings from our local Harbor Freight Tools store. They had neoprene and Viton O-ring assortments. Those O-ring setspretty much cover most needs. But for extra tiny O-rings, you can try your local watch repair shop as they will have them. They use little O-rings on watches a lot, so the watch repair shops have the tiny O-ring assortments on hand for that purpose already. Of course you can get the O-rings online from various internet stores, but you have to order a bunch to get the shipping to be reasonable that way.

Old 06-05-2013, 04:53 AM
husker
My Feedback: (1)

BJ's model engine service in Beacon Falls Ct. is the Mark and Moki service center in the US. He will have the parts you need.
Old 06-05-2013, 08:41 AM
bunsen

Husker

I spoke with Bill of BJ's engine service this morning and the idle O-Rings and the needle valve O ring are on their way.

He was very helpful.

Thanks

Ray