Go Back  RCU Forums > Glow Engines, Gas Engines, Fuel & Mfg Support Forums > Glow Engines
Reload this Page >

Is Cool Power All Synthetic really any cleaner than fuel with Castor oil in it?

Community
Search
Notices
Glow Engines Discuss RC glow engines

Is Cool Power All Synthetic really any cleaner than fuel with Castor oil in it?

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2016, 09:03 PM
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)

Received 176 Likes on 151 Posts

My wife doesn't mind getting dirty, whether I'm flying pylon, pattern, IMAC or soaring she is always at my side calling for me. We make a great team, hence the Speed Racer AND Trixie.

she didn't go looking for a picture, somone simply posted it on her Facebook wall randomly. Kinda makes me think karma is looking for you.
Old 02-21-2016, 01:18 PM
blw
My Feedback: (3)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I unlocked this thread for a few hours to see what happens. I'll push for one member, if not others too to be put on moderated status is the bullcrap starts back up. I'll be back to check on things in an hour or two and will probably lock it back up when I go to sleep. Jim, feel free to lock it back up if you want to. You had to do all the dirty work with the name calling, etc.
Old 02-21-2016, 02:08 PM
Hobbsy
My Feedback: (102)

Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts

Nothing would be lost, they were harping about things that a typical modeler has no earthly need to know.