Glow Engines Discuss RC glow engines

Thunder tiger pro .46 loses power

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2006, 09:27 PM
loughbd
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Thunder tiger pro .46 loses power

Probably because the Japanese aren't communists. As a matter of fact they are on OUR side. They aren't real partial to the Chinese either. Xenophobia?? Nope. It's a political thing. Don't like Castro or the North Koreans either. In case you forgot, they are and were our enemy. Xenophobia??? Oh brother. I'm married to an oriental. Lived in Japan for 5 years. Very nice country
Old 03-02-2006, 09:28 PM
XJet
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll put in another vote for the TT46's reliability and QC.

When it comes to claims of poor quality and Taiwan=PRC, it seems that loughbd doesn't let facts get in the way of his argument :-)
Old 03-02-2006, 09:50 PM
loughbd
Banned

OK you guys win. You can buy chinese (Taiwanese are chinese) and I'll stick with the Oldest and Number One engine manufacturer in the world. Actually all the Japanese engine manufacturers. Facts?? That's exactly what I base my usage and purchases on. I'd even Buy US but the choice is a bit small.
Old 03-03-2006, 08:23 AM
Sport_Pilot

(Taiwanese are chinese)
Wrong, besides the Taiwanese are a free country, and the Chinese are not, the Taiwanese have been exposed to the modern world since WW II and the Chinese only since Nixon opened it up in the 70's. As a result Taiwanese products, in general, are more advanced and have better quality. Although some Chinese factorys do have the benifit of foreign investment, and technical help. Case in point for our hobby is the tools and engineering to make Super Tigre engines in RED China. I have not made up my mind if this is a good thing or not.
Old 03-03-2006, 09:12 AM
britbrat

ORIGINAL: loughbd

----- I'll stick with the Oldest and Number One engine manufacturer in the world.
-----Facts?? That's exactly what I base my usage and purchases on.
What facts -- you haven't coughed up any yet? OS are not even close to being the oldest manufacturer of model engines & are very arguably not the best.

What you seem to buy is politics, & as you surely know, there are no facts in politics.