Notices
Glow Engines Discuss RC glow engines

RCV 90-cd thrust

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2006, 01:21 AM
thekosz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RCV 90-cd thrust

Could anyone tell me what the thrust for this engine is, as I am looking at putting this engine in a greatplanes Super Skybolt ARF, the plane wieghs 7-8lbs, and I am looking for good sport abilities.
Old 05-30-2006, 08:29 AM
thekosz

Default RE: RCV 90-cd thrust

I was just e-mailed back from RCV and they say the static thrust is about 8 lbs, RCV sure seems to have excellent customer service as my order for this engine is due on june 1, thats only a 3 day ship time from the UK to central Canada.
Old 05-31-2006, 04:49 PM
Semi Retired Aviator

RCV have outstanding customer service; any queries I've had, and there have only been a couple, have been dealt with promptly.

Contrast that with Tru Turn. I can't get a response from them no matter what I ask or how many emails I send. Somebody there thinks the keyboard is a rattle snake.

I guess the people at RCV know they have to break into a tough, established market, and one tool they have is good customer service. I like their engines.
Old 06-01-2006, 05:33 AM
Turk1

Gentlemen please be aware that some mail servers just doesnt like some others to make mail systems work.So if you have problems with pop3 type mails,try again to send by Yahoo or G mail etc. web type mail.I have met similiar problems with Kangke though I could communicate a lot recently and I could communicate by Yahoo mail afterwards,

-"Contrast that with Tru Turn. I can't get a response from them no matter what I ask or how many emails I send. Somebody there thinks the keyboard is a rattle snake."-