Notices
Glow Engines Discuss RC glow engines

Need webra parts

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2008, 03:27 PM
Dauntae

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Need webra parts

I have a speed .61 I got for cheap and has great compression and traded for a good carb for it BUT now I know why I got it cheap... When I went to test run it, it turned over fine and has good compression but just didn't feel right so I took it apart to make sure it didn't have anything bad in there and what do you know The crank is in 2 pieces and the pieces where locking together when I turned it over. Now I need to find a crank, The rest of the engine looks good and even the bearings are smooth but can't find any parts for it. Anyone know where to find one.

Thanks
Dauntae
Old 04-21-2008, 04:46 AM
speedster 1919
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need webra parts

Paul's model supply in Fargo ND. Is the unoffical webra dealer in the USA. The crank is still available and you need new bearings too. If your going to put more than 10% nitro in engine when fixed don't waste your money or time. Webra's don't like high nitro.........
Old 04-21-2008, 05:12 AM
rainedave
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have also purchased old Webra parts from Paul's Model Supply (for a Blackhead 40):

http://www.paulsmodelsupply.com/

I'm pretty sure your engine is the 1024 model. Here's the list of part numbers:

http://www.webra-austria.at/motor.ph...e=AERO&lang=EN

David
Old 04-22-2008, 03:34 AM
Dauntae

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Thanks guys, I definitely will look into Paul's shop. Was not sure about how much nitro to use in this engine so I tried FIA fuel that I have for a Moki, Then I discovered the crank. If Webra runs good on no nitro I'm in luck for $6 a gallon otherwise I'll be bringing 3 cans of fuel to the field in stead of the 2 I now do.

Thanks again
Dauntae