Glow Engines Discuss RC glow engines

Webra 36

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 06:19 PM
rfenster
My Feedback: (49)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Webra 36

I want to thank Paul's Model Supply for the great service I received when I purchased two Webra 36's for a twin. I was really surprised at how light these are. They are just a couple of ounces heavier than the K&B 3.5cc engines they replaced. I have one 3 minute run on each and so far I am impressed. I am surprised these are not more popular. Lets see, after I get bored with the twin I think I have a Sig Wonder that is calling for one.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ec87378.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	939249   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ws56346.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	78.6 KB
ID:	939250  
Old 04-28-2008, 06:26 PM
CustomPC

Default RE: Webra 36

If they're anything like the Webra .50 i bought recently and broke-in two days ago then you're in for a real treat.

On the recemmended break-on fuel of 0% nitro it out shone every other motor i ever ran. It's made me seriosly consider my loyalty to OS and addiction to high nitro and 4-strokes.
Old 04-28-2008, 07:04 PM
rfenster
My Feedback: (49)

Default RE: Webra 36

I also have a Webra 50 that was given to me. I have no idea how old it is but it continues to make great power. I have used it in everything from a profile to a prop jet. It has performed excellent in every application I have ran it in. Due to the versatility of this engine I opted to purchase these Webras 36's over other brands. I tend to keep my engines for a long time and I am hoping I can get many years and applications out of these as I do my Webra 50. Also, they cost me only $11 more each than what the OS 32SX is selling for.