Search
Notices
Glow Engines Discuss RC glow engines

Who does good Saito repair work?

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2003, 02:55 PM
kirbster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who does good Saito repair work?

I recently lost my UCD3D to an aileron servo failure. Almost made it down safe, but snapped it in.
My Saito 100 did not fair well. One of the valve rods is bent, and the engine case broke at one of the 4 mounting holes. This is my first 4 stroke, and I do not feel comfortable doing the repairs myself. Does anyone know who can do this type of repair well, and make it affordable? I would like someone who will run and adjust it properly.
Old 05-28-2003, 03:19 PM
spuck5644

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Saito repair

Without a doubt, send it back to Horizon. Give them a call, tell them what's up. Proceed from there. Great service at Horizon and nobody knows more about SAITO than they do.

my .02

Steve
Old 05-28-2003, 08:36 PM
Iflyrc4fun
My Feedback: (132)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who does good Saito repair work?

I second Horizons service dept. Excellent work, fast turn around, they test run and adjust the engine and send you a written report on what was done. Top notch service !