Glow Engines Discuss RC glow engines

FOX 25 BB pipe ?

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2003, 02:22 PM
Dmacsimum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FOX 25 BB pipe ?

Guys,
After reading a lot of posts of which 25's to buy, and not to buy, I decided to buy the American Made Fox 25 BB. I love the engine but just as everyone has posted, "They do take a long time to break in". They also seem finicky and require a lot of needle setting adjustments. Very sensitive to fuel delivery that I believe has to do W/the Iron and Steel piston set up.

Versing it up against the MVVS .28 it does hold its own, but W/the MVVS on their mini tuned pipe, the MVVS wins hands down. Especially on using APC's in the 9x4, and 9x5, in my case which I have tested both engines on a World Model's TRAINER 20! The MVVS really makes the plane move out.

Anyway, Does anyone know where I can get a header, and mini pipe for the Fox 25 BB ? I'm looking for something simular to what Mac's Mufflers make for OS and SuperTigre engines that have the header-manifold welded right on to the mini pipe.

Thanks in advance,
Dennis