Community
Search
Notices
Golden Age, Vintage & Antique RC Want to discuss some of those from the golden age, vintage rc planes or even an old classic antique vintage rc planes, radios, engines, etc? This is the place for you. Enjoy!

Sig Smith Miniplane

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2005, 08:19 AM
flyer495th

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sig Smith Miniplane

I just purchased a SIg Smith Miniplane that is about 18 years old. It is covered with sike & dope & painted. It is in great shape. I am going to into an OS 50sx engine in this unit. I have checked the treads for information but that is lacking. I am looking for a manual for this plane someone might have on there computer. Like a PDF file.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Vt58071.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	62.9 KB
ID:	252264  
Old 04-12-2005, 02:23 AM
amelia-air
My Feedback: (82)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Sig Smith Miniplane

Hi,
Just looked,and I just have the plans--no instruction book.Sig still list the instruction book (Part # SIGIB238 $4.25). Can order it through your local hobby shop.If the plane is built,the only thing you should need is maybe control throws,and C/G.Good luck
Old 04-12-2005, 12:39 PM
hattend
My Feedback: (20)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Sig Smith Miniplane

If you're looking for the CG, it's right on the front of the leading edge of the bottom wing for first flight...then move it as suits your flying style.

Don