Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Golden Age, Vintage & Antique RC
Reload this Page >

C.G. specs for a pica waco 1/6th scale

Community
Search
Notices
Golden Age, Vintage & Antique RC Want to discuss some of those from the golden age, vintage rc planes or even an old classic antique vintage rc planes, radios, engines, etc? This is the place for you. Enjoy!

C.G. specs for a pica waco 1/6th scale

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2008, 07:05 PM
bobrev06x

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C.G. specs for a pica waco 1/6th scale

anyone know where i could find the C.G. specs for a pica waco biplane thats 1/6th scale? any help would be awesome. thanks guys (and gals) lol
Old 08-16-2008, 09:36 PM
Sir Crashalot

Default RE: C.G. specs for a pica waco 1/6th scale

bobrev06x

Check out this link. http://www.houseofmoy.com/waco/ Near the top 1/4 of the page it will say: "Scans of the Pica plans for the 1/5 and 1/6 scale versions"
Below that will be a link to a pdf of the plans for the 1/6 fuse (sheet 1) that will give you the cg location. Lots of other info there as well.

That web page is provided by the guys from this form. See the WACO YMF thread above. All things WACO there. Some amazing planes from those guys. I hope to one day join the brotherhood!

Hope this helps
Old 08-16-2008, 10:02 PM
bobrev06x

sir crashalot,

thanks for the info there. i think i can get it close by the plan on that page. thats just super. the pica waco is a work of art for sure. this particular one belongs to a fellow in our club. he got it from the guy that trained him in the beggining. it was free! what a lucky dog, huh? it came with servos and an enya 90 4 stroke engine. even had a prop on it. boy, what luck. anyway, i've got it here at my shop checking it over for him and working on some upgrades. new switch, remote starter. we actually started this thing and ran it the last time we were at the field. it ran pretty well for something thats been sitting around for a while. anyway, thanks again. you're the best

regards bob c.
Old 08-16-2008, 10:55 PM
Sir Crashalot

Bob C.

It’s always good news to me when I hear of someone fixing up an old plane and putting it back in the air. I love vintage stuff. Glad to see the one you have is in decent shape.

As for the thank you, I don’t deserve it. The WACO guys did all the work. Bill Hurt, John Howard, and the rest. I just pointed you in the right direction.

Good luck, and keep the oldies flying!