Community
Search
Notices
Great Planes, TopFlite, Duraplane, US Aircore Support from Bill Baxter for Great Planes distributed brands "Great Planes, TopFlite, DynaFlite, Duraplane & US Aircore"

GP Cessna 182 ARF Strut location problem.

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2005, 05:42 AM
Hog Head

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GP Cessna 182 ARF Strut location problem.

Bax, I received a GP Cessna 182 ARF for Fathers day and I am trying to locate the small mark on the fuselage indicated in the instruction manual on page 21, step #4 of Final Assembly. It says locate the small mark. My wife and myself have both looked for it extensively and we just can't find it. What does it look like and where is it? I know the general area it is supposed to be in, but...

Thanks for the help. Gene
Old 06-22-2005, 11:54 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: GP Cessna 182 ARF Strut location problem.

You may have to feel for it. Tape the strut to the wing at the ply strut mount and then swing the other end onto the fuselage. You should be able to locate it that way. The mark may be a small indent in the ply, and not an actual colored dot on the covering. Try holding a bright light next to the fuselage in the approximate area to see if you can find it visually.