Community
Search
Notices
Great Planes, TopFlite, Duraplane, US Aircore Support from Bill Baxter for Great Planes distributed brands "Great Planes, TopFlite, DynaFlite, Duraplane & US Aircore"

GP Tracer

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2005, 11:07 PM
solafein

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GP Tracer

A friend at the field gave me a GP Tracer kit recently and upon inspection of the contents I noticed a couple of issues: The aileron stock was warped along two axis and there was no kit contents sheet. I want to my LHS to purchase new Aileron stock but the specific size was not available. My not having a kit contents sheet prevented my giving them the exact dimensions to order. What are the dimensions so that I can order replacements? Can I get a copy of the kit contents sheet from Great Planes?

Thanx.
Old 10-24-2005, 11:58 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: GP Tracer

While we don't have the exact dimensions available here, at my office, you can contact:

[email protected]

To get plans, instructions, parts, and parts specs.
Old 10-26-2005, 12:12 AM
solafein

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks, the new ailerons are on the way. I did not even buy this kit, it was given to me because a friend could not build anymore. The level of customer support provided makes me think that some peoples hatred of Great Planes is completely unfounded, and prompts me to purchase products offered by the GP mega plex instead of boycotting them. I went out of my way to avoid it, and would never have bought a GP kit on my own.

My mind has been changed. Thanks.

If only they offered a Katana kit...........
Old 10-26-2005, 10:11 AM
Bax

Thanks for the kind words. We built our company on customer support, and don't plan to change. Everybody's entitled to their own opinion, though.

I'm glad you were helped. That was the goal in the first place.

bill b
Old 12-18-2012, 01:36 PM
doxilia
My Feedback: (3)

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Bill,

I realize I'm picking up this 7 year old thread but it seemed preferable than starting a new one for the simple request.

I'm in a similar situation and have a Tracer 40 kit with no plans. I assume the kit did have plans originally. Should I contact the same email address you mentioned above to request a set?

Thanks in advance,

David
Old 12-19-2012, 08:31 AM
Bax

Please contact:

[email protected]